Welcome, you sexy thing!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Porn Names

In the porn industry there is one major publication called AVN (Adult Video News). It is a monthly, glossy chuck of a thing that come wrapped in plastic for the protection of the public's eye. Like most magazines these days it is almost all ads although instead of ads for shoes & cars it is all for porn porn porn. And 90% of the time, I can't even open the damn thing because it grosses me out too much (I just don't like looking at women's faces covered in spooge..sorry), and I LOVE almost any magazine ever- as long as there are words and pictures.

Yes, I sell & make porn for a living (or at least that is part of what I do) yet I can't stomach most of what is out there. And while this magazine occasionally has some helpful articles (like the one the quoted me about lady-friendly porn, thank you very much) most of it is useless so I avoid it. But then there are days when I need to be reminded of the importance of being a feminist indie voice in the sex community so I pull out the mag to see what else is going on in the world of porn. And here are some random titles that are hitting the shelves of the porn store near you this month...

• Lusty Latina Foot Sex!
• Cousin Stevie's Pussy Party (anyone watch Family Business?)
• Squirt on my Black Cock
• Cum Beggars 5 (there already have been 4!!)
• AssWash 6

Good stuff huh? Makes our humble Special Delivery look like high art.

Anyway, the whole reason I started on this tangent is that my friend Dan sent me this link to an awesome list of 100 bad porn names to start my morning out. You can see it here... It is really very funny and oh so sad that it is not a joke.

And if you wanna know what is #1 on the AVN stocking guide for March 2007 here it is:
8 Simple Rules for Banging My Teenage Daughter 2.

oh yeah. That title just rolls off the tongue.....

xoxox
searah

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home