Petals of Pleasure
Review by Misty

When
Blossom arrived, I was first impressed with how aesthetically pleasing she was. A delicate translucent pink with cascading, overlapping petals that very closely represent the real thing. I almost wanted to put it in a shadowbox and display it on my bedroom wall. Do you think that might scare some men away? Anyway, I digress. The shaft is small and has a nicely ribbed exterior for a little extra stimulation. Overall, Blossom is a very discreet vibrator that is great to travel with. You could even throw her in your purse. And this vibrator is waterproof and that's always a bonus. The other bonus was that this little gem came with 8, count them... 8, watch batteries. Blossom takes 4 to operate, so I was good to go. A word of warning on the watch battery operation... similar to bullet vibes, the watch batteries get hot, so use for too long is not advised and they tend to wear out very quickly. I had gone through all 8 batteries in under a week. And that was not with excessive use.
Now, overall I like the idea of a small, unassuming vibrator that

has a little more to offer than a simple bullet vibe. But in all honesty, I have to say that the accoutrements (petals, and silicone-blend nibbed shaft) really didn't enhance my experience all that much. In fact, the design is a little less than ergonomic. The end that you hold (the dial controller that turns the vibe on and off) is beneath the petals and very small, so I found it difficult to grasp and manipulate for any length of time. My fingers started to cramp up pretty quickly. I suppose you could avoid this dilemma by having your partner use this little beauty on you, but would that be fair? Oh, who cares... that's what I'd suggest. Let their fingers cramp up, they aren't concentrating on an orgasm.
On the other hand, Blossom is nice and quiet, so if you are using her while traveling and want to be discreet, she's just the ticket. And you may not have to worry about being too quiet yourself, because the intensity of vibration wasn't much to get excited about. I suppose given the size and the fact that she runs on watch batteries I shouldn't have expected too much more, but for my personal taste, I prefer a little more
oomph in my vibrator. It was a really close call which would come first... orgasm or dead batteries. Thank goodness I have a good imagination, so orgasm came in just under the wire. Now, given the choice between manual stimulation and Blossom, I'll take Blossom every time, but if I were going to spend my hard-earned money, I'd purchase something with a bit more intensity. Like that
White Heat I reviewed last time... now that is a toy that's hard to beat! But if you're into a little gentler vibration and you have some extra watch batteries close at hand, Blossom's your gal!
Labels: Review, Toys
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home