And we're back...
...with another review!
It's been a busy summer, so we're moving slow on posting Carnal Consultant reviews, but here's one about a brand-new dildo at the store... check it out!
Orbit: Out of This World!
Review by Garnet
Review by Garnet
I had actually been planning on taking a trip to the store and buying this little guy, so you can imagine just how excited I was when I opened the box and there he was. I think I was actually grinning from ear to ear and bouncing a little in my seat as I pulled him from his packaging. I was excited, but I had no idea what was in store for me.
The first thing I noticed when I pulled Orbit out of his packaging
I first tried Orbit out on myself paired with my Hitachi Magic Wand. He felt great and the indicator really made it easy to keep him in place. The base was also very easy to grip on to from the position I was in. I was huffing and puffing away, feeling amazing, when my girlfriend decided she couldn't just stand around and watch anymore, and she took over Orbit duty.
Now I want to take a minute out here to explain just how this felt for me. Let me bring you back to another point in my life--a point to which I hope most men and women who enjoy sex with bio-males can relate--a point where I had a man with the perfect cock. It was only a three week affair, but it was filled with pillow biting, fingernail digging, screaming sex due to the most amazing cock I had ever come across. It was like his cock was made for my vagina. It wasn't the cock that is glorified in porn or advertised in those many spam emails as being able to make any woman fall in love. This cock was a little on the small side and curved downward and when he fucked me from behind there was so much pleasure screaming from between my thighs that I just had to vocalize it. I hadn't felt that in 3 years and now thanks to the wonderful folks at Early to Bed I feel it every time my girlfriend fucks me from behind with the Orbit. The perfect cock was not the perfect relationship, but now I can have it anytime I want from the woman I adore.
There is one downside to the Orbit. While it is harness compatible, it's a bit too short to work well. If it just had another inch and a half it would be able to reach my g-spot and not fall out so easily. Overall though, Orbit is a dream come true and I plan on blasting off regularly.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home