Welcome, you sexy thing!

Friday, June 15, 2007

Carnal Consultant Review

Remote Control Waterproof Bullet (AKA "Elizabeth")
Reviewed by Loretta

I was talking on the phone with my boyfriend one afternoon. His mind was elsewhere; I think he was daydreaming.

"Oh by the way, I got a new toy in mail."

"Oh?" he said, his interest clear. "

"Two words: Remote. Control."


From there I did not have his attention, because his daydreams now included a remote control vibrator in public places. The next time I saw him, I showed him the new toy. His eyes lit up like I offered him a winter holiday in summer. We immediately opened the package, inserted the 23 A 12 V battery (included) in the remote, and the two AAA batteries (also included) into the bullet vibe. The package showed a bored girl (they always look bored) with the antennae sticking out of her underwear, the person with the remote hidden away. I stuck the vibe in my underwear. It is smoothly plastic, but stayed in place rather well. After some foreplay, I handed him the remote. Visions of using this remote in grocery store, in the park, and in the movie theatre all flashed before his eyes. Then, he flipped the switch... And this vibe is loud! This is clearly not intended for public places. Sorry to ruin the fantasy. The package claims that the remote worked up to 25 feet away. We experimented, and it worked around corners, through walls and doors. Fun!


The downside to this vibe is this: There is one setting, and one setting only. For me, the vibe absolutely got me off, but I needed to move it around, play with the pressure on my clit. This goes against the design a bit: I cannot get off just leaving it in my underwear like the bored box model. The other problem was that a dab of Slippery Stuff- a lube I would want with me if I could only bring five CDs and one lube to a desert island- had the vibe no longer staying in place, which also seemed to defeat the purpose. All in all, this was a fun vibe. It can be awesome to be in a different room from your lover and have him or her in control of the vibrations. I have to admit, I was dubious to the claims on the box, but I now believe in remote control vibrators!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home