Harness Question
Hi,
Just had some quick questions about harnesses. What harness should I purchase if using the Nexus Jr? Would I need the harness cuff or would the Malibu Two Strap work by itself? Thanks for getting back to me.
-Amy
Hi Amy,
You have a few options... The Two Strap works fine with the Nexus (or Nexus Jr) , the only downside being that the fabric part is a bit wide, and you might find you have to shift the front of the harness lower on your pelvis to accommodate the Nexus Jr and the fabric might then be bunching up between your legs.
From my personal experience I would suggest these other possible options: The SpareParts Harness: Spendy, yes, but works GREAT with the nexus and is super comfortable for the wearer.
Miko Harness/Terra Firma/Vibe Harness: These are all similarly-styled and if you remove the backplate they work great with the nexus and can easily be adjusted to fit at the right angle for the toy. These are the harness I have been using for years with the Nexus (until my bunny Owen ate my Terra Firma!!).
Pretty Boi/Missy G: The most expensive choice but designed to work with the Nexus as well at making two flat-based dildos into double-ended fun! The leather on these babies is yummy and super sturdy. And like the SpareParts, they are made by a small woman-owned company. And that is always nice.....
1 Comments:
Hi, I bought a pretty boi harness for my wife recently. Along with it I bought the rascal training kit for her to use on me[bypassed the small one,tried the midsized one once and went with the big one ever since]I like what she does to me with this.
We've tried different tools on the inside for her to enjoy, andallthough she's have'n fun she's not quite get'n there if'n ya know what I mean.
Question is,other than a nexus or a feldoe double dong is there a vibrating dildo or other toy out there that really DOES THE JOB???
Any suggestions???
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home