Welcome, you sexy thing!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Book Event at Women and Children First!!!

Sunday, May 6
5:00 p.m.
Dorian Solot & Marshall Miller
I Love Female Orgasm
Co-Sponsored by Early to Bed
Whether you're celebrating your thousandth female orgasm, searching for your first, or cheering on your girlfriend or your wife, I Love Female Orgasm is crammed with everything you want to know about the big O, from multiple orgasms to that mysterious G-spot. Sex educators Marshall Miller and Dorian Solot have taken their incredibly popular workshops and created a fun, feminist, sex-positive book for people of all sexual orientations. Come meet the authors, get your copy signed, and get a taste of some of the info packed into this great guide. Ten percent of author royalties are donated to Breast Cancer Action.

"Savvy, funny, and chock-full of great information, this book is a treasure trove for all of us."
- Judy Norsigian and Heather Stephenson, co-authors of Our Bodies, Ourselves


Women & Children First Bookstore
5233 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60640
773-769-9299
wcfbooks@aol.com
www.womenandchildrenfirst.com

1 Comments:

At May 2, 2007 at 12:32 PM , Blogger eden said...

This book is amazing, by the way. I wish something like this had been around when I was 14... but better late than never! It should be required reading for everyone!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home