Ode to Greta
I met Greta last year in Vegas. At first she didn't impress me. The color was a little weird (sea foam they call it) and I saw her as just another bullet vibe. She sat alone in the Excalibur hotel while my partner & I had our fun on the strip. We ignored her even while we were in the room for days until I decided that as long as I schlepped her along, I might as well try her out.
And she uh.. was pretty f'ing awesome! I was impressed right away and I'll tell you why:
1- The texture. It is kinda hard to describe, but it is hard plastic but with an almost silky feel. They call is Soft Touch... I call it super yummy.
2-The tiny "tail" on the bullet. I love me some bullet vibs, but sometimes they lack a great place to hang onto them. This little extra piecce of plastic at the end makes it a little easier to not lose track of her when your hands are all lubey.
3-The removable jack. One of the most vulnerable parts of a bullet vibe is the pace where the wire connects to the control box (or vibe head). This eliminates a lot of frustration by connecting with a jack so that there isn't all that extra stress put on that connection. Plus that means you can switch it around with other similar vibes because like 99% of vibes with jack connectors are compatible.
4- The speeds! Not only does this have various vibe patterns, but you can also control the intensity of the vibration. Very personalized.
5- The Curly wire. Why don't more people do this! It seems so easy to get tangled up in the wires on bullet toys and this helps a lot. It is like a phone cord (remember when phones had those??) so it can be on the shorter size when "at rest" but stretches out quite a lot to reach... well, wherever you need to reach.
The day I got back, we added Greta to our all-star line-up and so far, she has been quite a popular lady, despite her possibly "don't" color.
Have an awesome afternoon.
xoxo,
searah
Labels: Vibes
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home